Zomato Coupons and Offers
Launched in Delhi 11 years ago, Zomato has grown from a home project to one of the largest food aggregators in the world. Currently present in 24 countries and 10000+ cities globally, it connects people to food in every context and works closely with restaurants to enable a sustainable ecosystem. Save money on booking table, ordering food items by using 50% OFF coupon codes, discount coupons, promotional offers and deals listed on this page at CouponsJunction.Visit Store
Sorry, there are no offers for Zomato. Please check later !!
Zomato is a leading platform for restaurant search & discovery, online food ordering, and restaurant table reservations. The company was founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008. Zomato has been a pioneer and game-changer platform in food ordering and restaurant discovery in India, which has benefitted both restaurants and customers.
All you should know about Zomato
- Zomato was founded as Foodiebay in 2008
- Renamed as Zomato in 2010
- In 2012, Zomato expanded operations internationally in several countries
- In May 2015, Zomato launched its online ordering and food delivery services with Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Kolkata
- 1.5 million were listed on Zomato in September 2019. The huge rise was from India.
- Zomato Gold Membership Program launch in September 2017 (In India)
- Zomato Gold members increased to 1.4 million in 2019.
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats for Rs 2,485 crore in January 2020
How to Order on Zomato?
- Open the Zomato app.
- Search for the restaurant in your city you want you to order.
- On the restaurant page, check for "Order Food Online". If the restaurant is closed "Restaurant Closed will be displayed". If open, also check the delivery time for your convenience
- You will get the entire menu with prices mentioned for each individual dish. Now, you have to add the dish you want and it will be redirected to your cart.
- After you have added your food dishes, go to “View Cart” from the bottom of your screen. You will be able to see your grand total price. And also you can give some special cooking instructions to the restaurant such you want your food less spicy etc.
- Now, you need to select an address you want your food delivery at. (You will find this option at bottom of your screen).
- Click on 'Apply Promo Code' to get an additional discount
- You can either pay via Cash on Delivery. Or can choose from a number of e-wallet options like Paytm, or online payment methods. Such as credit and debit cards.
- Once selected, you can now proceed with the payment (If not COD) and then your order will get placed.
How to Apply Zomato Coupon?
- Go through normal Ordering Process
- Click on 'Apply Promo Code' on order checkout page.
- Select from coupons available or you can find discount coupons at couponsjunction.in
- After code is successfully applied, the discount will be deducted from Order Total
How to Cancel your Order on Zomato?
- Open the Zomato application on your smartphone.
- Click on the profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Under Food Orders Section, Click on Your Orders
- Select your last order, which you want to cancel
- Your order details will be displayed, on top-right of your screen you will find Support option
- Now, this will open a chat with the customer support executive. Select Cancel Order or type “Cancel My Order”
- The customer executive will ask for a reason to cancel.
- The customer executive will confirm with the restaurant if it is possible to cancel your order.
- If yes, then your order will be canceled instantly and the amount paid (IF not COD) will be refunded Back
- If the restaurant has already started preparation of prepared your food than your order cannot be canceled
How to order groceries on Zomato?
- Install or update Zomato latest application from Play Store or App Store
- Log in/create an account and add your delivery address
- Look for the "Zomato Market" banner on home page and click on it.
- Select from nearby Groceries Store and Add Items to Cart
- You can order maximum 12KG in an order
- Review Cart and Pay Online (Contactless Delivery due to Covid19)
- Groceries will be delivered within 2 hours
What is Zomato Gold?
Zomato Gold is an exclusive dine out membership program that gives you the advantage of a complimentary dish, and up to 2 complimentary drinks, every time you dine at or go to the bar at any of Zomato's partner restaurants in India. Zomato Gold can be used at partner restaurants and bars on any day of the week, at any hour of the day and any dish or drink on the regular menu of the restaurant. Zomato Gold members get to save on every Dine-In visit.
What are the Advantages of Zomato Gold Membership?
- 1+1 on food (Get the second most expensive dish on your order, complimentary)
- 2+2 on drinks (Pay for 2 drinks, the next 2 is complimentary.The complimentary drink will be the same as the first drink ordered.)
- Pay the bill using Zomato Gold and Get Upto 25% OFF on Total Bill (On Selected Partner Restaurants)
- Unlock at each partner restaurant as many times as you like during your membership duration.
Zomato Gold will now be Zomato Pro from 1st August 2020
Zomato Gold membership will be renamed and rebranded as Zomato Pro and all the existing Zomato Gold Users will automatically get converted to Zomato Pro Members from 1st August 2020. Zomato Pro members will continue to enjoy existing offers (on Zomato Gold) across a wide selection of restaurants — from fine dining hotspots to legendary restaurants, cafes, bars as well as quick-service restaurants.
In addition to Zomato Gold, users will get access to exclusive delivery offers, which will now be over and above any deals available to other Zomato users. Pro members will also get priority delivery on Zomato. This means that any order placed by a Zomato Pro member will jump to the front of the real-time queue when we look for a Zomato Valet to deliver your order
Below are the Benefits of Zomato Pro Membership
- Zomato Pro will come packed with a novel money-back guarantee — if you don’t save 2x the subscription fee of Zomato Pro within the subscription period, we will auto-refund your subscription fee at the end of the year, no questions asked!
- Pro members will also get priority delivery on Zomato
- Zomato Pro Users will get their order delivered 15-20% faster (on average) than what you experience right now during peak dinner times.
- 50% more partner restaurants on Zomato Pro than what we had on Zomato Gold – across dining out and delivery.
On which Days or Festivals, Zomato gold Membership is not valid?
Zomato Gold is not valid on special occasion days (Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve / Christmas Day, New Year's Eve / New Year's Day, Diwali Eve / Diwali Day, Durga Puja (applicable in West Bengal Only), Pongal (applicable in Tamil Nadu Only)
List of Zomato Gold Membership Terms and Conditions
- The restaurants partnered with Zomato Gold offer one of either 1+1 on food or 2+2 on drinks.
- You can avail Zomato Gold Benefits only once at each partnered restaurant in a day.
- You can unlock only 1 Gold benefit for every 2 people. For example, you can unlock 1 membership for 2 or 3 people on table and for 4 or 5 people you can unlock 2 memberships.
- The maximum number of redemptions is restricted to two per table.
- There must be at least two people on the table to use Zomato Gold.
- Zomato Gold is not applicable on takeaway.
- Zomato Gold cannot be combined with other offers.
- The Zomato membership plan will be automatically renewed at the expiration of your membership plan. You can cancel your membership at any time before the expiration of your membership plan.
- Zomato Gold member must be physically present while unlocking the gold benefits and he/she should have valid ID proof.
- 2+2 offers on drinks are not applicable for pitchers, buckets and full bottles and towers.
- The complimentary drink will be the same as the drink which you had ordered, first.
- The complimentary dish will be the same or lesser in price than the dish which you had ordered, first.
- Zomato Gold is not applicable on days prohibited by law.
- The complimentary dish is not applicable for platters, combos, and buffets.
- Zomato Gold membership can be used only on a single mobile device at a time and may not be used in respect of multiple devices with a single registered email.