PayPal Coupons and Offers
PayPal is digital payments platform founded in 1998.PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. PayPal is available in around 200 markets over the World. In India it is one of the most used platform for receiving payments from foreign countries. PayPal has tie-ups for great deals with online stores like BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip, PharmEasy, Medlife, Zivame, Clovia and many more. It consists of the best offers in all Categories like Rs.500 Cashback at Myntra on first PayPal transaction and more. We have listed all PayPal offers on this page. Don't forget to check if PayPal is accepted as payment method to get best deals listed here.Visit Store
Sorry, there are no offers for PayPal. Please check later !!
Paypal is an online financial service that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account. You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with. You can use your PayPal account to shop with millions of merchants and sellers around the globe wherever you see the PayPal logo. You can also receive money through the service. Any money received sits in your PayPal account and can be used when paying for something, with the balance topped up by your assigned cards or bank account.
What are the uses of PayPal?
- Check out simply and more securely at millions of online stores like BookMyShow, Medlife with just an email address and password. You don’t have to enter your card details every time you pay. Add credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with. You can also set one to be the default payment method and that will be used unless you choose otherwise.
- Receive money easily through the service. Any money received remains in your PayPal account and can be used when paying for something, with the balance topped up by your assigned cards or bank account. Alternatively, you can transfer the money to one of your assigned bank accounts or cards. There can be a fee applied when you receive money for your PayPal account.
- Available in more than 200 markets around the world, and you can transfer money internationally in more than 100 Currencies
How to Create a PayPal Account?
- Click Here to Get a PayPal Account
- Select the type of account you would like to create, and click Get Started.
- Enter the required information and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account sign-up.
- Once your account is ready, you can add a credit or debit card and start sending payments right away.
Which are two different types of PayPal Accounts?
- Individual Account(Send Payments Only) - Pay for your shopping locally and overseas. Get a 50% cashback voucher* on your first local purchase.
- Business Account(Receive and Send Payments) - Suitable for individuals who want to receive payments, sellers, freelancers and businesses Receive and send payments locally and overseas. Requires KYC to start receiving local INR payments. No set-up/maintenance fees are applied
Best PayPal Offers & Deals for April 2020 | Get 50% Cashback on your first PayPal Transaction
|Offer Name||Offer Details||Offer End Date|
|Beardo - Get up to Rs.400 cashback voucher||Shop for the complete range of men grooming products.||31st April 2020|
|BigBasket - Get up to Rs.500 cashback voucher|| Enjoy hassle-free online grocery shopping & Daily Essentials only on BigBasket.||31st April 2020|
|Swiggy - Get up to Rs.200 cashback voucher||Enjoy fast Delivery, Hassle-Free Ordering from restaurants near you from Swiggy.||31st April 2020|