Freecharge Coupons and Offers
FreeCharge, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited that provides service for prepaid, postpaid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments for numerous service providers. Users can also pay across all major online platforms and offline stores like Shoppers Stop, McDonald's, Cinepolis, HomeStop, Crosswords, Hypercity and even for E-Rickshaws, the list is growing by the day. Freecharge provides you the best discounts and offers on Recharge and Utility Bill Payments. At Coupons Junction, we have listed all verified offers so that you can save more on daily expenses.Visit Store
Sorry, there are no offers for Freecharge. Please check later !!
Freecharge is one of India’s leading payments app. Consumers can use it for making the postpaid, prepaid, metro recharge, DTH and other utility payments across the country. FreeCharge services are available across a range of financial instruments including savings, payments, insurance, investment, and lending. FreeCharge UPI and payment gateway allows consumers to instantly send or receive money. In addition, FreeCharge powered by Axis Bank enables the users to invest in mutual funds and get easy credit through FreeCharge EMI.
History of FreeCharge
- Founded in August 2010 by Kunal Shah & Sandeep Tandon
- In November 2012, the company claimed to be doing online recharge of INR 6 million on a daily basis
- On 8 April 2015 Indian e-commerce firm Snapdeal acquired FreeCharge for Rs.2800 crore (US$400 million)
- On 27 July 2017, Axis Bank bought out FreeCharge for $60 million
- Currently, FreeCharge, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited
Why should you use Freecharge for Mobile Recharge & Other Bill Payments?
- Safe and Secure Transactions Guarantee (Owned By Axis Bank)
- Exciting cashback offers on Mobile Recharge and other Bill Payments
- Smooth and Easily Accessible Mobile Application and Website
- Excellent Customer Support
- Accepted on All Major Online Stores like BigBasket, Medlife, PharmEasy, 1mg, Swiggy, Zomato and more
What is Freecharge UPI?
Freecharge UPI is an option to send and request money via UPI (Unified Payment Interface) which allows you to instantly send and request money to an individual using any bank’s account for free, It allows users to transfer money instantly without knowing the sender’s or receiver’s bank details. Money can be sent just by entering the receiver’s UPI ID.
How to Generate Freecharge UPI ID?
- Open the Freecharge app and choose the ‘BHIM UPI’ option that appears on the home screen
- Proceed to carry out mobile number verification, which will be done by OTP
- Now link a savings bank account and choose a respective UPI PIN
- Once this process is complete, money can be sent to anyone by keying in their respective UPI ID on the app.
What are the Benefits of using Freecharge UPI?
- No need to share confidential bank account information (Account Number, IFSC Code Etc)
- Free service with no transaction fee
- Available 24*7 even on holidays
- Less time consuming
- Immediate money transfer
Latest Freecharge Coupons, Offers & Deals for Recharge & Bill Payment | April 2020
|Offer Name||Category||Coupon Code|
|Rs.30 Cashback on First Electricity Bill Payment||Bill Payment||FIRSTBILL|
|Rs.20 Cashback on First DTH Recharge||Recharge||FIRSTDTH|
|Rs.25 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment (Valid on UPI Payments, Minimum Transaction Rs.1000)||Bill Payment||UPIPOW|
|Times Prime Membership Deal - Rs.250 OFF + Rs.500 Freecharge Cashback on Yearly Membership||Service||FCTIMESP|
|Medlife Freecharge Coupon Code - 22% OFF + 6% Freecharge Cashback on Medicine Order||Medicines||FC22|
|1mg Freecharge Offer - Flat 21% OFF + Rs.250 Freecharge Cashback||Medicines||FC1MG|
|Freecharge JIO Recharge Offer - Flat Rs.30 Cashback on JIO Prepaid Recharge(Valid for New Users)||Recharge||JIO30|
|Freecharge BigBasket Offer - Flat Rs.75 Cashback on order Above Rs.800 at BigBasket||Grocery||No Code Required|