JioMart Grocery service now available in 200+ Cities - Get Minimum 5% Discount on MRP
"Never waste a crisis, they say!" and Jio has done the same. A few days back Jio started a pilot project of JioMart in some areas of Mumbai like Thane and in a very quick time they have expanded the service to 200+ cities. JioMart will compete with vertical online marketplaces such as Alibaba-backed BigBasket and SoftBank-funded Grofers and horizontal players including Amazon Pantry, Flipkart Supermart, etc.
The number of cities in which JioMart is operating is not confirmed yet, But as per reports all major cities such as Chandigarh, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gwalior, Kota, Ludhiana, Surat, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad can order from the website. Reliance smart website which was active before is also now redirected to the new platform JioMart.
JioMart offers you everything that you need for your home like fresh fruits & vegetables, rice, dals, oil, packaged food, dairy item, frozen, pet food, household cleaning items & personal care products. As per the current offer on the website, users will get a minimum of 5% off on MRP on every purchase. So, Now no more hassles of sweating it out in crowded markets, grocery shops & supermarkets - now shop from the comfort of your home; office or on the move.
What can you buy on JioMart Website?
Below are the various categories from which you can order on Jio Mart
Milk - You can subscribe for Milk daily/alternate/weekly on BB Daily. You can shop for all brands/type available in the market and get it delivered Daily
Pooja Needs - You can order/ Subscribe for Flowers, Camphors, Incense Sticks and more
Fruits & Vegetables -Shop for fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Seasonal Fruits, Cut & Peeled Fruits, International Fruits & Veggies and also Organic Fruits and vegetables
Grocery & Staples - Shop for all your daily cooking needs like Oil, Dals and Pulses, Ghee, Sooji, Masala & Spices, Sugar, Salt, Jaggery and all other needs
Bakery, Cakes & Dairy - Shop for the entire range of Bakery products like Bread, Buns, Cookies, Toast and Khari. In Dairy Products shop for best brands and various items like Milk, Paneer, Butter, Cheese, Milk Powder, Curd and more
Hot & Cold Beverages - Shop for a wide range of products like Tea, Coffee, Energy Drinks, Soft Drinks, Fruit Juices, Flavoured Milk, Green Tea, Herbal Tea and more
Snacks and Branded Foods - Shop for all Delicious items like Biscuits and Cookies, Namkeens and more
Beauty & Hygiene - Shop for Oral Care Items like Mouthwash, ToothPaste, Toothbrush. Also find other products like Bath and Hand Wash, Hair Care products like Shampoo, Skin Care and Makeup Products
Feminine Hygiene - Buy Sanitary Pads, Intimate Care & Wash.
Cleaning & Household - Shop for Detergents and Dishwash, Disposables, Room Fresheners, Repellents and more
Baby Care - Shop for all Baby Care Needs like Diapers, Wipes, Feeding and Nursing Products and more.
Masks - You can shop for 3 Layer masks and N95 Masks
How To Place an Order Online on JioMart.Com?
- Open your browser and enter www.Jiomart.com in the address bar.
- The website JioMart.com will open then enter your PIN code to see the service is available in your area.
- Sign up for the JioMart
- Shop for the products and groceries that you like to buy
- Add the product into the cart from various categories such as fruits and vegetables, dairy and bakery, staples, snacks and branded foods, beverages, personal care, home care, and baby care
- All products are available at a discount on the MRP
- After adding products to the cart, click on the cart icon
- Enter delivery address
- Select the payment option
- Your order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
What are the payment modes available on JioMart?
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment
- Cash / Debit Card
How do I register on the JioMart website?
You can register by clicking on the "Sign In/ Sign up" link located at the top right corner on the home page. Please provide the required information in the form that appears and click on submit. We will send OTP to verify your mobile number. After successful OTP validation, please start shopping.
Best offers on JioMart for this month
- Get a minimum 5% OFF on MRP
- Protective mask with 3 layers of protection (Pack of 50) at just Rs.499
- Get up to 50% OFF on all Atta, Flours, and Soojis.
- Get up to 20% OFF on Edible Oils
- Get up to 50% OFF on Rice and Rice products
Facebook recently acquired shares in Reliance, making it the biggest minority shareholder in the Indian company. Due to this agreement, JioMart, an e-commerce platform operated by Reliance Retail, has introduced a new WhatsApp Order Booking Service during the lockdown.The new JioMart WhatsApp Order Booking Service is live in selected localities of Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan for now.
How to order on JioMart through Whatsapp?
- Save the number +91 88500 08000 as JioMart on your phone.
- After saving the number, head to WhatsApp, and search for the saved contact. You may need to refresh your contacts list by tapping the new chat icon, three dots on top, and then Refresh.
- Tap on it, and send a ‘Hi' message.
- An auto-generated message will come as soon as you send the first ‘Hi'. The message notes that the service is available in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan only.
- It informs the user that orders placed using JioMart before 7 pm will be available for pick up at your nearest JioMart Kirana store within the next 2 days.
- This auto-generated message also consists of a unique link that expires in 30 minutes. If not used within 30 minutes, the user will have to send a ‘Hi' message once again to generate a new link.
- Once you click on the link, a dedicated JioMart page opens up in the browser, and this page asks for basic information like address and phone number.
- Fill in all the details and click on ‘Proceed'
- A list of available items in your nearby Kirana stores is mentioned. The list isn't as populated and comprehensive as we would like it to be, but JioMart should improve on inventory over time.
- Once you place the order, JioMart shows you the total amount payable and sends you another WhatsApp text immediately.
- This text mentions the nearby Kirana store name and address from where you have to pick up the order, and also offer a phone number for any related inquiries. JioMart notes that once the order is ready, a text will be sent to the user informing them to head to the Kirana store and collect the delivery. Payment has to be made at the time of pickup only.
- JioMart also sends a Google Maps link to locate the Kirana store properly.
In the near future, it is possible that Mukesh Ambani Led JioMart may give tough competition to top grocery online supermarkets like BigBasket, Grofers, and others. As the current trend of #atmanirbhar Bharat, JioMart will play a crucial rule in joining local shop owners to customers and building a much-needed bridge between them which will transform the online grocery shopping experience of users and shop owners both. After JioMart is launched, it will be interesting to see how Jio will handle the Reliance Smart Offline market and what will be the changes in their workflow.
Clap and a Good Luck to JioMart from team Coupons Junction (P.s We are just passing our Regards)