Amazon Prime Membership Details, Benefits, Price & Best Shows to Watch During Lockdown in India
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon benefits that includes expedited 2-day shipping, access to Amazon Prime Day deals, and many other Amazon-specific benefits. With your Prime membership, you have access to exclusive Amazon Originals, blockbuster Bollywood movies, regional movies and more. This Membership also includes ad-free music.
Amazon Prime Benefits in India, is Amazon Prime Membership worth?
The answer is YES, the price at which you buy Amazon Prime Membership is worth it. You will get many benefits starting from top-class entertainment to ad-free music for unlimited songs and playlists.
Prime Video includes Exclusive Award-winning Amazon original Shows, Bollywood movies, Hollywood Movies & Shows. In recent times due to the availability of cheap data and the use of more Internet had made Digital Video applications a mainstream entertainment platform along with theatres and as a reason, many production houses and famous Bollywood actors are now featuring on Web Series. Some shows like "Mirzapur", "Breathe" have become so popular that people are eagerly waiting for the second season. If you check the movie list available on Amazon, most recent Bollywood movies like "Good News", "Dabangg3", "Ths Sky is Pink" are now available on Amazon Prime. So if you just calculate the movie ticket cost of watching one movie with your friends then it can be more than Amazon Prime Membership cost.
Prime Membership Video & Entertainment Benefits
- Prime Video- Get unlimited video streaming of latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV shows from India and around the world.
- Prime Music - Get unlimited, ad-free access to Playlists, Stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost.
- Prime Reading - You can borrow eBooks, comics, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Kindle E-reader or the free Kindle reading apps for Android, iOS, PC and Mac
Other Extra Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping to eligible addresses and avail Rs.15 cashback.
- Free Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs. 50.
- Discounted Express Delivery for Prime Now to eligible addresses at Rs. 49.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access- Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals - Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
Why Choose Amazon Prime Video?
- Affordable Price - Get all-round Entertainment + Extra Amazon Delivery Benefits
- Up to 3 devices at once - Enjoy from the web or with the Prime Video app on your phone, tablet, or select Smart TVs
- Download and Watch Later - Watch offline on the Prime Video app when you download titles to your iPhone, iPad, Tablet, or Android device.
- Data Saver - Saves your Data when you are on Mobile Internet. The "Best Quality" setting uses up to 5.8GB of data per hour, "Better Quality" lands at 1.8GB over 60 minutes, while "Good Quality" consume 0.6GB per hour
- Family Friendly - With easy to use Parental Controls and a dedicated kids page, enjoy secure, ad-free kids entertainment. Kids can enjoy popular TV shows like Peppa Pig, Powerpuff Girls, and Chhota Bheem.
Amazon Prime Membership Price In India for March 2020
Amazon Prime Subscription Price is as given in below table
|3 Months||Rs.329 (30 Days Free Trial, after that Rs.329 is deducted)||With Credit Cards and Selected Debit Cards|
|1 Year||Rs.999 (30 Days Free Trial, after that Rs.329 is deducted)||With Credit Cards and Selected Debit Cards|
Best Amazon Prime Movies & Series to Watch during Corona Lockdown
- MERA NAAM JOKER: This is the kind of movie that everybody from your parents to your children will enjoy. In 1972 this movie won several Filmfare as well as National Awards and is a must-see for Bollywood lovers
- Made In Heaven: Made in Heaven revolves around Tara (Sobhita Dhulipala) and Karan (Arjun Mathur), and their eponymous wedding planning company, targeting the city’s uber-rich.
- The Family Man: The Family Man is an edgy action-drama series, which tells the story of a middle-class man who works for a special cell of the National Investigation Agency. While he tries to protect the nation from terrorists, he also has to protect his family from the impact of his secretive, high-pressure, and low paying job.
- Mirzapur: Mirzapur is an Indian crime thriller web Indian television series on Amazon Prime Video produced by Excel Entertainment. The plot of Mirzapur season 1 revolves around two brothers Guddu and Bablu, who are pushed into the world of dons and start working with Munna.
- The Forgotten Army: Directed by Kabir Khan, this limited five-episode series chronicles the late Indian freedom fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s creation of Indian National Army and the thunderous impact on India’s military might during the pre-Independence era
- FIRAAQ (6 National Award Winner): The Gujarat riots resulted in Hindu-Muslim communal violence all over the country. With Firaaq, you can take a look at the lives of vulnerable Muslim families that bore the wrath of the post-riot era.
- LAAL KAPTAAN: Saif Ali Khan’s Laal Kaptaan, is a film worth watching. It features stunning landscapes, one too many eccentric characters and short-lived battle scenes that enhance the story
- Pati Patni Aur Woh: Pati Patni Aur Woh also stars Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, and Ananya Panday as the lead stars is a remake of 1978 film of the same name
How to Buy Amazon Prime Subscription?
Subscribing to Amazon prime is a much easy process. You just need to follow the below steps
- Open the Amazon website or mobile app
- Sign up if you haven't already
- Sign in if you are an existing user
- Click on ‘Try Prime’
- Select your preferred plan Among the monthly & yearly plan
- Enter your credit/debit card details
- The amount will be deducted from your account only after the completion of the free trial
Is Amazon Prime Subscription Free?
You can get 30 days Free trial of Amazon Prime Membership. You just need to enter your credit card or selected debit card for account verification. If you cancel your membership before 30 days you will not be charged. So if you have not used Amazon prime membership then this Corona Lockdown is the best time to avail it
How to Get Amazon Prime Membership at just Rs.499?
18-24-year-old customers can sign up for the Prime annual membership by paying INR 999 with any electronic payment method (credit card, debit card, net banking or Amazon pay balance). Customers must verify their age by uploading their PAN card, proof of mailing address and a photo. Once verified, INR 500 is credited within 10 days to the customer’s Amazon Pay balance account.
Step 1: Download Amazon app on your Android or iOS phone
Step 2: Sign in to the app and tap on "Prime" at the top left
Step 3: Tap on the "Youth Offer" option or visit https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=15307611031
Step 4: Tap on "Continue to Join a year of Prime at Rs 999"
Step 5: Fill in the payment details next
Step 6: Now upload the required documents to verify your age (PAN card, proof of mailing address and a photo)
Step 7: Once verified, cashback of Rs 500 will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account within 10 days